In Predict, along with cash flow forecasting, you can test your business performance under different scenarios that will help you manage your cash and move your business towards success.
With this advanced feature, scenarios are created by modeling different hypothetical situations to see how they may affect your future cash flow. You can compare and evaluate different situations and predict the effect on your business goals and future cash flow.
Knowing what will happen to cash flow in different situations helps you make smarter decisions to prevent liquidity shortfalls.
- Go to Cash Flow.
- Click Plan a Scenario right above the calendar.
- Click one of the options from Categories to select a Scenario.
- Add the details to create a new scenario.
- Once all the details are added, click Apply.
- Once applied, you can see the impact of the newly added scenario on cash flow on the interactive chart.
You can see the list of saved scenarios on any screen when adding one as Added Scenarios.
All the scenarios added will be visible on that particular calendar date under the related section as User Forecasted.
* On Transaction Details, you can edit/ exclude/ copy/ delete an added scenario.
Please note A scenario edited will affect only that particular transaction. There will be no impact on the scenario itself.
You cannot edit the scenario once saved.
Please note Any action taken on a scenario in the listing, will be effective on all the future dates both on the calendar and graph.