* This feature is available to Accounting Firms only.
Advisory Reports are generated to coordinate, control, and visualize your business data. These reports focus on your past, actual, and forecasted data in Predict.
Advisory Reports provide a concise and comprehensive view of your business activities. It can assist you in evaluating business processes, discovering and avoiding problems, and make informed decisions.
Learn how to easily create, download, and send an Advisory Report from Predict.
Create a New Report
- Navigate to the Advisory Reports section.
- Click Create New Report.
Customize an impressive cover page for your advisory report in just a few minutes.
- To customize the cover page, edit the content on the right.
With the Preview Report option, you can get an overview of your advisory report without downloading it.
- Click Preview Report.
- Scroll down to the end of the page to get an overview of your advisory report.
Upload New Document
- Click Upload New Document.
- Select the file you want to upload and click Done.
- Once uploaded, it will be added and visible on the left.
- Only documents with .pdf, .jpg., png formatting is acceptable.
- Document size can only be 10MB maximum.
- The uploaded document cannot be previewed.
- The uploaded document can be sent only as an attachment.
You can email or download the PDF version of the report.
- Click the drop-down menu on the far right and choose whether to email or download the report.
Send as PDF Report:
- Click Send as PDF Report.
- Enter the required details and click Send.
Download as a PDF Report
- Click Download as PDF Report.
A drafted report can either be edited or deleted.
- Click Create New Report to delete the draft and create a new one.
- Click Edit Advisory Report to edit your current report.
Actions on Drafted Report
- Navigate to the Advisory Reports section to see a list of all the reports created.
- Click Edit to edit the report.
- Click Delete to delete the report.
- Click Download to download the report.
Cash Flow Summary
In the Cash Flow Summary, you can add a scenario to the report as well. Select a particular scenario to see its impact on different key points in the Cash Flow Summary.
Please note if you want to present the comparison in different scenarios, you can download the excel file and attach it as a separate document with the advisory report for your client's reference.