You may want to omit certain system-predicted transactions from forecasting to see the impact on future cash flow. You can do so by manually excluding a transaction.
- Go to the tabular view.
- Select the transaction.
- A window with Transaction Details pops open.
- Select the transaction to be excluded.
- Click Exclude.
- Once excluded, the transaction(s) hide from the table as well as the graph, and the system will project the calculations accordingly.
- You can exclude multiple transactions as well per Chart of Account or a Contact.
- All such transactions are listed in Excluded Transactions. Visit View Excluded Transactions for more details.