Outstanding shows the total amount and number of unpaid invoices and bills as of the last date synced, and for the next 360 days. The total also includes the future dated invoices and bills.
- Go to Cash Flow.
- Click either Invoices or Bills.
- Place the cursor on the bar to display the invoice/ bill amount for that date.
- Check/ uncheck the Bank Balance, Invoices, and Bills options to see their impact on the bar chart.
Due/ Overdue/ Not Due Yet Details
Click Invoices/ Bills from the top of the page. A new page opens up with Invoices & Bills details.
- Select Invoices or Bills.
A list of Due, Overdue, and Not Due Yet invoices/ bills will appear with a balance.
Edit Payment Date
You can edit payment dates and amounts for all due invoices/ bills.
- Click Set Expected Payment.
- Assign a future Payment Date and Amount.
- Click Save.
- Not Due Yet are future invoices/ bills.
- You can add as many payment dates and amounts by clicking on Add New Payment.