You can exclude system & user forecasted transactions from forecasting for a particular contact.
- Click on the three dots beside Cash In/ Cash Out.
- Click Manage Contacts.
- Select the contact name to be excluded.
- Click the Exclude.
- Click Done.
- Once a contact is excluded, all the system & user forecasted transactions falling under the excluded contact will not be visible either in the table or the graph. The system will project the calculations accordingly.
- This will NOT exclude the actuals from the prediction. Use tabular view to exclude the actuals from cash flow prediction. Visit Exclude Transactions from Cash Flow Prediction for more details.
- Not Specified transactions cannot be excluded and thus are not listed in Manage Contacts.