Predict is the easiest way for small businesses to forecast and avoid cash flow gaps. Quick & easy integration with Xero provides detailed cash flow forecasts for up to 12 months.
You can set up a Predict account directly from Xero.
- Go to Predict Sign Up.
- Click Sign in with Xero.
- Enter your Xero credentials.
- Click Log in.
- Click Allow access.
- You will be directed to Predict Sign In page.
- Select the type of account (Accounting Firm, or Business Owner).
- Enter the required details.
- Click Continue.
- Once you are in Predict account, Add Business to begin cash flow forecasting.
Please note, when creating Predict account through Xero, the login credentials for Predict will be the same as Xero.
If you have signed up for Predict account already, you can connect to Xero by following the steps below.
- Once logged in to the Predict account, click Add a Business.
- In the popup window, select Xero.
- Click Let's go.
- You will be directed to the Xero login page. Enter Xero login credentials.
- Click Log In.
Please note if there is more than 1 company, select the one to be linked.
- Allow access for Xero to share data with Predict.
- Select the Country & Time Zone. Click Connect Business.
Please note during the initial setup, you may be required to fill out or verify some Business Details.
- Once the company is connected, you will be directed to Business List.
Now that the business is connected, the linked company's data will sync with Predict, giving you access to valuable cash flow forecasts and financial insights. Simply click the Dashboard or Cash Flow buttons to begin viewing the insights and creating actionable custom business scenarios.
How often Xero data sync with Predict account?
Currently, the data has to be synced manually. Anytime you edit or add anything in Xero, you can refresh the changes to reflect in Predict account. Simply click Sync at the top middle of the page to update your Predict account.
Do any changes in Predict impact data in Xero?
Since Predict is a siloed cash flow forecasting app, all the work done in Predict does not impact Xero data.
Why are the numbers not matching with Xero?
Predict gathers only, and as the data available in Xero. If there's a discrepancy, first reconcile data in Xero and then sync in Predict.
How do I disconnect Xero?
To disconnect, go to the Business List and click Disconnect. Once disconnected, the link to Xero is terminated, and all the synced data and the manual entries are deleted from Predict.
Do I regularly have to sync Predict?
It all depends upon the frequency of the transactions in Xero. We would recommend syncing the data whenever you log in Predict, to get a better picture of your cash flow. Make sure all the transactions in Xero are reconciled.