Predict is the easiest way for small businesses to forecast and avoid cash flow gaps. Quick & easy integration with QBO provides detailed cash flow forecasts for up to 12 months in advance.
You can set up a Predict account directly from QuickBooks Online.
- Go to Predict Sign Up.
- Click Sign in with Intuit.
- Enter QBO credentials.
- Click Sign in.
Please note, if there is more than 1 company, select the one to be linked. Click Confirm.
- Authorize QBO to share the data with Predict.
- Click Connect.
- You will be directed to Predict Sign In page.
- Select the type of account (Accounting Firm, or Business Owner).
- Enter the required details.
- Click Continue.
- Once you are in Predict account, follow the steps mentioned in Connecting QBO to add a business to begin cash flow forecasting.
If you have signed up for Predict account already, you can connect to QBO by following the steps below.
- Once logged in to the Predict account, click Add a Business.
- In the popup window, select QBO.
- Click Let's go.
- You will be directed to the QBO login page. Enter QBO login credentials.
- Click Sign In.
Please note if there is more than 1 company, select the one to be linked.
- Click Connect for QBO to share data with Predict.
- Select the Country & Time Zone. Click Connect Business.
Please note during the initial setup, you may be required to fill out or verify some Business Details.
- Once the company is connected, you will be directed to Business List.
Now that the business is connected, the linked company's data will sync with Predict, giving you access to valuable cash flow forecasts and financial insights. Simply click the Dashboard or Cash Flow buttons to begin viewing the insights and creating actionable custom business scenarios.
How often QBO data syncs with Predict account?
Currently, the data has to be synced manually. Anytime you edit or add anything in QBO, you can refresh the changes to reflect in Predict account. Simply click Sync in the top middle of the page to update your Predict account.
Do any changes in Predict impact data in QBO?
Since Predict is a siloed cash flow forecasting app, all the work done in Predict does not impact QBO data.
Why are the numbers not matching with QBO?
Predict gathers only, and as is data available in QBO. If there's a discrepancy, first reconcile data in QBO and then sync in Predict.
How do I disconnect QBO?
To disconnect, go to the Business List and click Disconnect. Once disconnected, the link to QBO is terminated, and all the synced data and the manual entries are deleted from Predict.
Do I regularly have to sync Predict?
It all depends upon the frequency of the transactions in QBO. We would recommend syncing the data whenever you log in to get a better picture of your cash flow. But make sure all the transactions in QBO are reconciled.